A complete facial care system, the Lifecell Skin Cream has managed to garner quite a celebrity fan following with movie stars, television personalities and even dermatologists endorsing its benefits. The cream enhances the overall appearance of the skin, making it look more youthful. It also works to eliminate wrinkles, fine lines and diminishes other signs of aging.
• Dithiolane-3-Pentanic Acid: This is an antioxidant and an anti-inflammatory agent.
• Deanol: Tones and firms facila muscles.
• Ubiquinone : Also an antioxidant that supposedly boost the production of collagen and elastin.
• Acetyl Hexapeptide-3 – Firms the skin is marketed as an alternative to botox
Ascorbyl Palmitate: Acts as a sun screen and promotes collagen synthesis.
• One of the primary benefits of using the Lifecell Skin Cream is that it helps to mask fine lines and wrinkles through the use of light reflecting, micro technology. This means that you can do without the tons of concealer and foundation.
• Uses high quality ingredients.
• Is endorsed by many leading dermatologists.
• Helps to rejuvenate the facial skin and offers a youthful appearance.
• Lifecell Skin Cream lays emphasis on the use of chemical compounds over natural substances. As a matter of fact, the preparation does not include any of the popular natural ingredients that are known to safely reduce the skin issues including wrinkles and other signs of aging.
• Lifecell Skin Cream is a general facial product and is not specifically designed to work on the periorbital skin; this alone can make a huge difference to how well it works on fine lines, crow’s feet, sagginess and dark circles.
So there you have it. Now that you know all about Elite Serum (covered in our previous post of this series) and the Lifecell eye cream, now it’s time to check out the best which we had saved for the last. Without much ado, here’s the Xtend-Life Eye Contour Serum review.