Under eye dark circles, fine lines, crow’s feet and puffiness can not only be an ungainly sight but are also extremely obstinate facial issues that cannot be addressed by run of the mill moisturizers. Unfortunately, these dermatological concerns often defy attempts at concealment even when the best foundations and concealers are used. Also, they can creep up on you despite a diligent skin care regimen, easily adding a good 10 years to your appearance and making your face look dull and sallow.
While there are several preparations in the form of gel and creams which are meant to tackle the issue, the choice of product can have a direct bearing on the results you get. Available in a price range of $25 to $100, some of these products boast of 100% natural ingredients while others claim to make use of latest dermatological advances. If you are in a quandary over which preparation to buy for your specific needs, here is a look at the factors to consider when buying such a product and popular eye cream reviews that will help you to make a well informed decision.
What should you look for when checking eye cream reviews?
• Hypoallergenic: The last thing you need is a swollen face because you used a preparation that fails to conform to the highest standards of skin care products. So, this is the very first thing that you should check when looking at eye cream reviews.
• Specifically designed for use around the eye area: The skin around your eyes is thinner and more delicate than the skin on the rest of your face. So, using a product meant for the whole face may not yield the desired results.
• Day and night use: While some products are meant for use only at night or during the day; it would be best to buy a product that can be used throughout.
• Natural ingredients: This is by far the most important consideration. Products that make use of natural ingredients are not only more potent but also safer than chemical preparations.
• Backed by clinical studies: Another crucial factor, this will highlight the actual efficacy of the product.
• Money back guarantee: If the manufacturers of a product are willing to offer a money back guarantee this just goes to show that they are extremely confident about their product.
Look for ingredients that can provide startling and quick results. These include:
1. Haloxyl: It helps to prevent and eliminates eye bags, periorbital puffiness and sagging skin around the eyes.
2. Eyeliss: A revolutionary ingredient that eliminates dark circles.
3. Antioxidants: Natural antioxidants not only tackle existing signs of aging but also prevent free radical damage in the future which is responsible for several skin concerns including wrinkles, fine lines and sallow skin.
4. Collagen boosters: Collagen gives the skin the supple soft look that is often associated with youth; in time, the body slows down the production of collagen which has to be boosted.
5. Essential Vitamins: Essential nutrients like Vitamin E are vital for skin health.
6. Moisturizing complex: Aids in the enhancing and maintaining skin hydration.
7. Emollients: These substances form a thin barrier on the skin which prevents the depletion of moisture and the resultant dryness.
Now let’s take a look at the top 3 Eye Creams available in the market and how they fare against each other.
Let’s start these eye cream reviews with the Elite Serum Review.